Every pirate needs a good telescope to find treasure. Our toddler pirate telescope craft will teach you and your toddler to make an awesome pirate telescope so that your toddler finds treasure wherever they look.
Have a fun crafty day.
These are the steps to make your toddler pirate telescope :
1. Cover the empty toilet roll with tin foil using paper glue
2. Cover the paper cup with tin foil using paper glue
3. Break out the bottom of the cup and fit the toilet roll into the bottom of the cup
4. Use masking tape to secure the tube to the cup
5. Measure the pirate telescope lens on the plastic container and cut out the front lense
6. Secure the lens with tape
7. Measure the other lens and cut out of the plastic container
8. Fill the telescope with beads
9. Secure the lens with tape
10. Decorate the telescope
Please send us pictures of your completed popsicle puzzles. We would love to post them on our project wall.
If you enjoyed the the toddler pirate telescope craft then check out the pirate puzzle crafts, pirate coloring pages, and pirate dot to dot puzzles. They are just as much fun.
You may also enjoy making your own printable pirate puzzles from cereal boxes and a bit of decoupage glue.
Have a hearty fun crafty day me maties and remember – Crafting is love in solid form.
And we will soon be making this awesome pirates chest to keep your puzzle pieces safe. So stay tuned and visit us often
• Empty toilet roll holder
• A paper cup
• Tin foil
• Craft paint black to paint the tape
•A clear plastic container
- Optional : Various glittering things for decoration (My favourite things – buttons, beads, foil, gold tabs from your milk carton … anything fun and glittery)
Some extra goodies for extra pirate coloring craft fun:
Why not add a bit of pizzaz to your pirate puzzles with some pirate stickers, beads, glitter pens and other glittery stuff
Download your instructions for how to make the preschooler pirate telescope here:
Over 50 crafts and templates for just $1.99! The craft pack includes all of the games, crafts, activities, books and other information from the website. Over 50 games, templates, and fun to print any time you need including customizable pirate party stationery, invites and thank you notes. All in one easy download.
Over 50 crafts and templates for just $1.99!
The craft pack includes all of the games, crafts, activities, books and other information from the website. Over 50 games, templates, and fun to print any time you need including customizable pirate party stationery, invites and thank you notes. All in one easy download.
The is in pdf format and ready to download and print. Print any or all of the pages as often as you like. Share them with your friends. Use them for crafts and coloring pages for kids projects.
Let your imagination run free.
And please feel free to give us feedback on the project using the ratings and comments area.
We have a project page. Send us your images of your crafts and we will post them on our pirate puzzle color pages project page.